Bamboo Exfoliator Mitt
This exfoliating mitt is a reusable alternative to plastic mitts or poufs. Made from bamboo fabric, it is excellent for removing dead skin cells or excess self-tan.
Why we love:
- Bamboo is a highly sustainable resource
- Replenishing your skin's barrier by removing dead skin cells
- Increases blood flow when used in a circular motion with firm pressure
- Maintains a healthy skin renewal routine
- It pairs well with a soap bar or coffee scrub
- Machine or hand washable. Dries fast when hung by the label in an airy place
Dry to sensitive skin but safe for all skin types.
One size fits all.
Hand wash or gentle machine wash with lukewarm or cool water using a mild detergent. Hang to dry.
Put on like a glove, and gently massage your body in a circular motion. Use on its own or add soap. We recommend rinsing or using body wash to sterilise and then hanging to dry when you are done.
About Responsible Beauty
Responsible beauty incorporates the entire life cycle of a product, from manufacturing to end of life.
- Reduces carbon footprint
- Less need for the creation of new plastics.
- Glass and bamboo products reduce risk of product contamination.
- Recyclable products & packaging.
Our Mission (Not Impossible)
We are on a quest. To slow beauty down by reducing single-use waste, harness authentic ingredients, and use responsible packaging. Together, we can work to help save our planet.